5 Reasons to Attend the Comox Valley Ham Swap & Flea Market
- Save $$ – lots of bargains & low prices mean great deals
- Discover new & vintage items to improve your radio experience
- Meet new friends – and re-discover old friends
- You could win a door prize (including $50 gift certificates!)
- Best of all – you’ll have fun!
When: Sunday, April 16, Vendor Set up 8:30; Public 10 am – 1 pm
Where: Merville Hall (yellow building), 1245 Fenwick Rd at Hwy 19A. (just 15 min. North of Courtenay on the old highway). FREE PARKING!
GREAT DOOR PRIZES! (COMMERCIAL VENDORS WELCOME!)
FOOD TRUCK! – THE MUNCH ROOM (Coffee & MUCH more!)
TABLES ARE SELLING FAST – DON’T MISS THIS EVENT!
RESERVE YOUR TABLE TODAY! ONLY $20 (6’ table),
Contact Brian / VE7RD / firstname.lastname@example.org
Not much stuff to sell? Share a table with a friend!
Current COVID rules will apply
Please share with your colleagues / membership / newsletter / organization.
Presented by the Comox Valley Amateur Radio Club