[warning]Sandy is still dangerous as a post-tropical storm. Be aware of local evacuations and listen to the authorities.[/warning]
- Current crisis map can be seen at http://google.org/crisismap/2012-sandy?hl=en_gb&llbox=48.45%2C34.39%2C-58.21%2C-93.66&t=CM_CUSTOM_MAP_TYPE&layers=1330918331511%2C11%2C1337617652397%2C2%2C1337716071386%2C1337907303704%3A54&promoted
- Visit http://www.ready.gov/hurricanes to learn how to prepare for a hurricane.
- Learn about NYC evacuations at http://www.nyc.gov/html/oem/html/hazards/storms_hurricaneevac.shtml
- Search for open shelters by texting:SHELTER and a Zip Code to 43362(4FEMA). Ex: Shelter 01234 (std rates apply) | Red Cross shelters
- Follow FEMA at http://www.facebook.com/fema & http://www.twitter.com/fema